APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-05 > 1210370563

From: "Kate Foote" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] 1st genealogy pub in America
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 17:02:43 -0500

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Since I shall not be able to enjoy your company in Kansas City I would
respectfully request that at some point, on one gentle evening, as you enjoy
your libations in the newly dubbed Genealogy Pub - that a spot be chosen in
a discreet corner and considered "Reserved for Kate." Then, with your well
honed and professional imaginations you can collectively gaze at that place,
envision a dignified, scholarly and sweet little old lady, her silver hair
neatly coifed in a bun atop her head, and delicately sipping a double
martini with a beer chaser. Collectively, then, raise your glasses and your
voices and proclaim, "To Kate! She is with us in spirit!"

Blessing all,
Kate

Of