APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-05 > 1210386044

From: "Wanda Samek" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Speaking jitters
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 21:20:44 -0500

>>Craig, it would seem that conference-goer needed a lecture on sorting
identities. Clearly, s/he confused you with another speaker.<<

That must be the case because I was there and heard all of Craig's lectures.
He certainly spoke up, was animated, and I did not detect him reading at
all. He did not use slides. There was, however, another gentleman who
spoke on a topic similar to one of Craig's and, frankly, an evaluation could
not be structured to critique all the problems.

Wanda Samek

the subject and the body of the message

This thread: