APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-05 > 1210386044

From: "Wanda Samek" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Speaking jitters
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 21:20:44 -0500

>>Craig, it would seem that conference-goer needed a lecture on sorting
identities. Clearly, s/he confused you with another speaker.<<

That must be the case because I was there and heard all of Craig's lectures.
He certainly spoke up, was animated, and I did not detect him reading at
all. He did not use slides. There was, however, another gentleman who
spoke on a topic similar to one of Craig's and, frankly, an evaluation could
not be structured to critique all the problems.

Wanda Samek

.