APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-05 > 1210444861

From: "Alvie L. Davidson CG" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Private claim brought before the Senate
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 14:41:01 -0400

The last time I wrote a letter directly to the National Archives & Records
Administration in Wash. DC, I was mailed all the paperwork involved in the
claim and there was no cost. It has been about 5 yrs since I did this so
there might be a charge today.
You can begin by writing a letter citing the source of your information and
requesting a copy of all pertinent papers.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com

Certification of Genealogists used under license after periodic evaluations
by the Board.