APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-05 > 1210516085

From: " Charles S. Mason, Jr." <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Locating a Will
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 07:28:05 -0700

Bob,

I am not sure how they get and connect information at this site. I entered my father's name and it came up with my mother and also listed my middle sister as a Mason. She has been married for 28 years and has a different surname. The only thing I can see is they some how use postal information. When my father died five years ago and we had to put my mother into assisted living, we did a change of address and had all my parent's mail forwarded to my sister's address. This would explain the connnection, but not how they came up with my sister still being listed a Mason. We did not do anything to change the name that would be on the mail, only the address.

This looks like a tool for genealogist to use, but it certainly has its flaws.

Chuck Mason