APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-05 > 1210618448

From: "Kenjura Genealogical Services" <>
Subject: [APG] Fw: Dallas town hall meeting with Congressman Pete Sessions
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 13:54:08 -0500

I received the email below today. I no longer live in the Dallas area, but those of you who do may want to consider attending and expressing your opinions about public records acces and preservation. For information on current and pending legislation, go to www.fgs.org/rpac.

Nicole Kenjura'
Lone Star Chapter, APG
Pearland, TX