APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-05 > 1211547448

From: "Pam Cooper" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Re FHC film backlog
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 08:57:28 -0400

I just talked to them yesterday. It was suggested that the digitization
project is their priority and the focus on the microfilm lending program is
not. In the 12 years that I have been ordering from them, this is the first
time that I have had so many back orders that took more than 6 weeks. I am
now trying to cancel most of them since my patrons have gone back north.

IMO - I find it difficult to believe they have an increase in microfilm
orders especially with the increase of online resources.

Pam

Pamela J. Cooper
Genealogist / Lecturer / Librarian
FSGS Speakers Bureau