APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-05 > 1211550831

Subject: Re: [APG] Genealogy instructors organization
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 09:53:51 -0400

Granted, lecturing and teaching require different mixes of preparation, skill and style.? However, I agree with Elissa that one should think twice about creating too many narrow-interest organizations, all competing for the same volunteer time.? Maybe, we should be thinking more in terms of a somewhat broader group of genealogical "educators" that brings different lecturers, instructors, and maybe even some writers, together.? Just a thought

J. H. Fonkert, CG
Saint Paul, MN