APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-07 > 1215046129

From: Jackie King <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Ancestry search pages
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 19:56:56 -0500

It's nice to know I am not the only one having problems with the new search.

I have tried every which way over the past month to make it further
limit search but instead I end up with all sorts of totally unrelated
results.

And judging from the complaints I have seen elsewhere including on
ancestry's blog - I'm not the only one. People have been literally
begging them not to change to their new search.

So I agree - Alvie, what's the secret?

Jackie