APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-07 > 1215680706

From: "Debbie Carder" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Professional genealogy as a career
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 05:04:40 -0500

I suggested the NGS course because it may be a little less intimidating than
Samford, even if you have been doing genealogy for some years before taking
any formalized training. I hope to go to Samford eventually but feel more
prepared for the more advanced studies because I took the NGS course.
Debbie Carder Mayes

http://dcarder.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

http://allencogenealogysociety.homestead.com/Main.html

www.tribalpages.com/tribes/deb6102