APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-07 > 1215882136

From: "J SCHWARTZ" <>
Subject: [APG] Ethics question
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:02:16 -0400

Thanks to all who replied publicly or privately about my concerns with heir
tracing strategy. The whole field of heir tracing appears to be much more
controversial than I ever imagined, and I'm very glad I shared my concerns
about a questionable strategy with others more familiar with it than I.
Sometimes we work in such isolation that an issue that isn't obvious in how
it should be handled can be brought into a much clearer and better focus
when bounced off other more experienced professionals. I'm glad my gut
instincts were bothering me sufficiently that I shared it with the group.

jo

Johanna Schwartz
Philadelphia Genealogy
768 N 25th St