APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-07 > 1215884372

From: Laura Prescott <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Sudden inability to access images Ancestry
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:39:32 -0400

Since you have a Mac and probably don't have Norton, it's got to be
something else. I wish I could offer some explanation, but I can view and
download images without a problem using my MacBook Pro (OS X v. 10.5.4) and
Firefox 3.

Have you run Software Update recently in case there's a fix that you might
have missed. Or conversely, have you run Software Update lately and nixed
something as a result?

I've had problems viewing things in Firefox on other sites, but Ancestry
seems to be just fine.

You may also want to try a different browser to see if that fixes the quirk.
Try Safari, Firefox, or Camino - whatever you're not currently using, in
case that solves your problem.

Good luck, Cynthia!

Laura

--