APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-07 > 1216129618

From: "Rondina Muncy" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Evaluating and revising
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 08:46:58 -0500

Paul,

I really liked what you wrote below. How true. My philosophy is that
brickwalls don't even exist. The answers lie in documents either already in
our possession or in an unexplored area. Considering the fact that even
exhaustive research may not turn up a hidden resource, I would prefer to
think that I just haven't found the source with the key to my problem rather
than labeling a line as having a brick wall.

Rondina
--
Rondina P. Muncy