APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-08 > 1219599840

From: "Michelle Seifried" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] APG Digest, Vol 3, Issue 531
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 12:44:00 -0500

Subject: [APG] Ancestry images problem - WWI draft reg cards

Janice,

There is a website called www.footnote.com that you can download draft
registration cards from. I am not sure is WWI is on there or not. I have a
subcribson I would be happy to look it up for you.

Michelle

Message: 5
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:47:13 -0400
From: "Janice Nickerson" <>
To: <>

Hi Folks,

I can't seem to get a WWI draft registration card image to download off
Ancestry.com (James C. Heaman) I seem to recall someone else having that
problem recently. Was it resolved? Can anyone tell me how to make it
work?

Janice