APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-08 > 1220118481

Subject: Re: [APG] APG Digest, Vol 3, Issue 541Philly Transport
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 13:48:01 EDT

In a message dated 8/29/2008 3:16:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

> ?
> You can take Amtrak from 30th Street Station. You can also get on SEPTA's R2
> line at the Market East Station (at the Convention Center) to Wilmington.
> Here is the link to SEPTA: www.septa.com.
> ?

Richard
If I may take advantage of you please. You seem very familiar with city
transport. I am driving in and really don't want to pay Marriott $41/day for the
car. I was planning on parking in long term parking at the airport. What is the
best way back into town to the Marriott from the airport?
Douglas Burnett
Satellite Beach
FL

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel
deal here.