APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-08 > 1220209314

From: Yolanda Campbell Lifter <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Airport Transportation
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 15:01:54 -0400

I think the shuttle Julie mentioned is the Lady Liberty Airport
Shuttle.  It will also take you to other hotels near the convention
center if you are not staying at the Marriott.  Just give your hotel a
call and make sure they are on the route (the Hampton Inn on Race St.
is a stop).

http://www.ladylibertyshuttle.com[1]

Yolanda

Yolanda Campbell Lifter
Malabar, FL

member, Association of Professional Genealogists http://apgen.org[2]
Florida and Great Lakes Chapters

Ohio Family Research http://ohiofamilyresearch.com[3]
Ohio Genealogy  http://ohgenealogy.com[4]

County Coordinator for Brown County, OHGenWeb, Pike County, OHGenWeb, and New
Castle County, DEGenWebQuoting "Julie Miller, CG" <>:

> Alvie,
> If you are staying at the Marriott, they have a shuttle which costs $10 and
> runs every half hour. I have spoken to the hotel and was told to call them
> on the courtesy phone after I get my luggage so that they know where to pick
> me up.
>
> Julie

> Julie Miller, CG
> JPM Genealogy Research
> Broomfield, Colorado
> www.jpmresearch.com
>

> CG and Certified Genealogist are Service Marks of the
> Board for Certification of Genealogists used under license after periodic
> evaluations by the Board. http://www.BCGcertification.org/[5]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.ladylibertyshuttle.com