APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-09 > 1221157397

From: Donna Moughty <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Lapel Mic
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:23:17 -0400

I'm not sure if you are talking about a mic to record your
presentation or to enhance the sound (in which case you also need an
audio system). I use an Olympus digital recorder to record all of my
lectures along with a small Radio Shack lapel mic which costs about
$25. It just plugs into the recorder and works well. You just need
to remember to turn it off after your lecture so you don't run down
the battery. I lectured at FGS on how to record your lectures, sync
them with your slides, and sell your recordings (you can see a sample
on my website).

Regards,
Donna

Donna M. Moughty
203 247-0878
email:
Website: http://www.moughty.com

On Sep 11, 2008, at 3:02 AM, wrote:

> All you speakers out there, I need your advice.
> Do you have?your own lapel microphone? If so, which one? What
> features do you like/dislike? Would you buy it again? About how
> much did it cost?
> Thanks.

This thread: