APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-09 > 1221425455

From: "Kenyatta D. Berry" <>
Subject: [APG] Bloggers and Writers wanted
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 13:50:55 -0700

I am looking for content writers and bloggers for a series of blogs we are
launching in the next six months. Specifically those with experience in
Native American (American Indian), African American, Presidential Genealogy,
Beginning Genealogy, Genetics, Family Health History and Research
Methodology. We are also launching a query service for ethnic genealogy.
This is an unpaid position and is ideal for new writers looking to broaden
their reach in the genealogy community. Compensation will increase as the
site grows and we start to generate revenue from advertising and
sponsorships. If you are interested and looking for an opportunity to share
your knowledge, please contact me off list for more details.

Kenyatta D. Berry

This thread: