APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-09 > 1221515949

From: "Kenyatta D. Berry" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Genealogyfreelancers.com
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:59:09 -0700

Greetings,

I did a littel searching and the site is owned by *Irbo Inc. 2005 18th Ave.
Greeley, CO. 80631*. Not sure if they owned treelance.com but I would be
interested to find if they have any experience in the genealogy industry.
Direct mailers are not cheap, so their approach is a bit of a surprise to
me. They did accomplish one thing, they got us talking about the site. :-
)

Kenyatta