APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-09 > 1221751404

From: "treviawbeverly" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] West Virginia--a "Gretna Green"? ** LIST **
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:23:24 -0500

After "Ike" came roaring through, I just got my power back on about 15
minutes ago ---434 messages to go though.

I still have the Gretna Green list on my computer from a few months ago when
I compiled it. Still needs lots of tweaking
when I get around to it. Anyone who did not receive it when first offered
may certainly have it now --- well within a
day or two.

***** Please do not request it over this list ***** ... instead send the
request directly to me at

Trevia Wooster Beverly