APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-09 > 1221969590

From: "Peggy Baldwin" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Finishing my first "client" work
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 20:59:50 -0700

You are right that they don't include all of the source types we would use
in the genealogy world, but you can build them yourself in Library Manager.
I have my own ESM formats. In the academic world, many people use Reference
Manager, Endnotes, and Procite. None of these other bibliographic softwares
offer the same kind of flexibility. Wouldn't it be an amazing thing if we
build sources in LibraryManger and share them with each other!? I've only
done part of the source types and will admit to confusing myself as much
with this as I do trying to build them manually, but once they are built
you're done. That might happen for me by the year 2015! Okay, maybe a little
sooner.

Peggy

Peggy Baldwin, MLS
Family Passages LLC