APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-09 > 1222445103

From: "Alvie L. Davidson CG" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Family Tree Maker V 11 Video
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:05:03 -0400

Wow...I got loads of requests for those cassettes.
I mailed them this morning to the first requestor.
Sorry I did not have many more.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com
<http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com/>;

Certification of Genealogists used under license after periodic evaluations
by the Board.

_____