APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-09 > 1222700738

Subject: Re: [APG] Incorrect Online Information
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:05:38 EDT

I had a similar circumstance. Some one had put up a tree showing me as the
daughter of my father AND his MOTHER. I did not get a response from the
poster but wrote Ancestry and the post disappeared. I do not know who removed it
but I mentioned I certainly did not want to seem to be a child of incest.

Julia Coldren-Walker

In a message dated 9/29/2008 7:53:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,