APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-09 > 1222705725

From: "Charles S. Mason, Jr." <>
Subject: Re: [APG] 1890 Veteran's Census
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:28:45 -0400

Chad,

Thank you for the reference to the article in Prologue and the manuscript to
federal records. I will have to check out both.

I checked two sources on the 1890 schedule. Dollarhide's book only states
that they are missing. The 1984 edition of "The Source" states that they
were destroyed in the 1921 fire along with the other schedules.

Chuck Mason