APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-09 > 1222723786

From: Melissa Barker <>
Subject: [APG] World War I Draft Card Error on Ancestry.com
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:29:46 -0500

Hello List, I need some help here.

I am trying to access a World War I Draft Registration Card for a Van Tard Foster. I found what I was looking for on Ancestry.com database, however, when I click on the image the card is for a Fred William Reichert. Obviously there is an error with Ancestry.com's.

My question is how do I search the database "manually" to find the record I am looking for that has not been digitized to the correct name?

Any help is appreciated, here is the information for the one I am seeking:

Van Tard Foster
City: Chicago
County: Cook
State: Illinois