APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-09 > 1222739160

From: "Jennifer Schofield" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Incorrect Online & printed Information
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 20:46:00 -0500

That's exactly why the My Kith and Kin website is the only place I've given
my information to.
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~kithandkin2000/billlingsfa
mily.htm

Her website is how I found what church William Marion and Robert Benjamin
Billings went to. Of course before I added it to my things I went to the
library to see the actually photocopy of the church's records.

I'm waiting until I get my information exactly like I want it and then I'm
going to upload it to WorldConnect and other places. When I come across a
tree that looks like it could have people I need in it, I convert the page
as a .pdf document. Because I've found if I just save it in my favorites,
it could be gone when I go back to it. Then I verify the info before I add
it to mine.

I was really lucky when I started doing this in August 2006. I came across
a distant Windle cousin who had written a book for family and part of it was
based on Daniel Bly's book "From the Rhine to Shenandoah". He actually went
to Germany to research it. I wish I could find a copy of this book though.

Jennifer