APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-09 > 1222753551

From: Kathy Rippel <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Incorrect Online & printed Information
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 00:45:51 -0500

Jennifer-

WorldCat (www.worldcat.org) list 32 copies of this title around the
world. I recognize some of those holding libraries as libraries that
often lend genealogical books on interlibrary loan.

I suggest you check with your library and see if they will try to
interlibrary loan it for you.

Kathy

At 08:46 PM 9/29/2008, Jennifer Schofield wrote:
>I was really lucky when I started doing this in August 2006. I came across
>a distant Windle cousin who had written a book for family and part of it was
>based on Daniel Bly's book "From the Rhine to Shenandoah". He actually went
>to Germany to research it. I wish I could find a copy of this book though.
>
>Jennifer

Kathleen Reid Rippel, MLS
Great Bend, KS

Member: Association of Professional Genealogists (APG), 2005-2008 ;
Heartland Chapter of APG, 2008.

This thread: