APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-10 > 1224243019

From: "" <>
Subject: [APG] West Chester PA Help
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 07:30:19 -0400

Dear Friends
I need to get copies of two obituaries from the city newspaper serving West
Chester, PA for two individuals who died in the 1970's and 1980's. I have
full names for both as well as the dates of death.
Just need to get obituaries to substantiate what might already be known.
If anyone can help, please contact me directly via email
Thank you
Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, FL