APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-10 > 1224899344

From: Barbara de Mare <>
Subject: [APG] Fw: APG Digest, Vol 3, Issue 648
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 18:49:04 -0700 (PDT)

I always prefer courthouses, and only resort to microfilmed probate records when there is no other choice. There is nothing like researching in the old books in a musty probate office.

Barbara L. de Mare, Esq.
Attorney, historian, genealogist, grandmother
155 Polifly Road
Hackensack, New Jersey 07601

(201) 567-9440 office
http://historygenealogyesq.blogspot.com/