APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-11 > 1226529768

From: "CL Swope (alfonsa)" <>
Subject: [APG] Is Ancestry down?
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:42:48 -0500

No problem this afternoon until a few minutes ago when images wouldn't
load. I rebooted. After rebooting, even my tool bar hot link to ancestry
didn't want to get there and I had to google search ancestry and come in
a back door . Once there, on going to my home page it said "all your
information has been removed" (like what I might have had in a shoebox).
I tried my search again (it recognized me) . Trying to see again the
image I wanted, the same thing happened (and it happened to several
images each time so it's not just the one that is messed up). I tried
calling ancestry and THERE IS A 75 MINUTE WAIT TIME FOR TECH SUPPORT!
Anybody else having trouble?

Cynthia

This thread: