APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-12 > 1229025474

From: Debbie Petrides <>
Subject: Re: [APG] those old source definitions again
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 21:57:54 +0200

I've been working on it for 8 hours now and the eyes are bleary.
How does this look?

(full footnote)
Demetriou Politaki to his son Manoli, 17 October 1849; bill of sale, no. 1609/45; Local Manuscript Collection; Koraes Library, Chios, Greece.

(short footnote)
Demetriou Politaki to his son Manoli, 1849, Local Manuscript Collection, no. 1609/45.

(bibliography)
Local Manuscript Collection. Koraes Library, Chios, Greece.

It's not as informative as I'd like but the collection doesn't have a name, the documents aren't really titled, and because the sheets are loose, there is only a document number to cite..

Opinions welcome.
Debbie
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx

This thread: