APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-12 > 1229528627

From: "SMSys Info" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Chicago Marriage Records and other LDS databases
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:43:47 -0000

I'm afraid that what I see in this thread is an intransigent
non-understanding of the LDS FamilySearch organisation's objective of
providing high quality free internet access to public records indexed as
accurately as humanly possible and that their co-operative arrangements with
commercial vendors actually speeds up this process.

Just where is the "harming the interests of the general public"?

Kind Regards,
Stewart Millar
Berkshire, England