APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-12 > 1230587950

From: "Shara" <>
Subject: [APG] Early St. Helena Parish, Louisiana Land Records
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 13:59:10 -0800

Hello,

I am trying to find the earliest land transactions--deeds, land entries, land patents for
St. Helena Parish, Louisiana (established from West Florida Territory in 1810). I have
made an exhaustive search of the following online databases; BLM, LOC (American State
Papers), State Land Office, parish courthouses, and USGENWEB & Archives which have yielded
great amounts of information.

But, I am asking if anyone on the list would be able to tell me if I have missed any new
online sources I haven't listed?

I thank you for any help you may give me. I am immensely grateful for all the knowledge I
have gleaned from this list and if this is an inappropriate post, I do greatly apologize
for the error.

Shara

This thread: