APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-01 > 1231618801

From: "Jean R. Legried" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] What not to do...
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 14:20:01 -0600

> I would add to not break the chain of family history.
>Don't throw out grandma's papers because they are old and you have no use
>for them. Don't throw away photographs because you don't know who they are.
>If you do nothing to add to the family heritage, be sure to do nothing to
>diminish it either. The next generation or the one after that will thank
>you.
>
>-- Elissa

Elissa ----------

I agree about not throwing out grandma's papers and unidentified
photos but what do you do when storage space is at a premium? I am in
the process of moving from a three-bedroom farmhouse to a one-bedroom
apartment in a building that doesn't have storage units for the
residents. It's a challenge to sort out what I need -- what do I do
with the "extra stuff"? All suggestions gratefully received :-)

Jean

Jean R. Legried
<>

This thread: