APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-02 > 1234117567

Subject: Re: [APG] Copyright Mavens - 1700s & 1800s documents
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 13:26:07 EST

I've seen this before also with a descendant of a Protestant minister who
inherited his private register and hoarded it for many years trying to make
money on it. There wasn't really a copyright issue--just an issue of possession
and refusal to release the data.

Joan

In a message dated 2/8/2009 1:07:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,