APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-02 > 1234145491

Subject: Re: [APG] Copyright Mavens - 1700s & 1800s documents
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 21:11:31 EST

There is NOTHING on the image pages themselves about copyright. Are you
possibly referring to the stamp on the images that says "MyFamily.com?" That is
merely to show the source of the image--it isn't a claim of copyright.

In a message dated 2/8/2009 8:50:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

I don't doubt I could access that page. But I could _not_ access an actual
image, and it was on an image page that I recall seeing the notice I
mentioned. As I noted in another post, I found that amusing, given my opinion of the
poor quality of Ancestry's images.
Ray Beere Johnson II

This thread: