APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-03 > 1237911357

From: "Dee Dee King,Certified Genealogist" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Mormon News
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:15:57 -0700 (PDT)

I'd just like to clarify one point - the "entity" I was referring to was familysearch, ancestry, etc. That I longed for one of those entities, or a new one, to provide online resources with core values of doing it right, to emerge as a leader in doing it right.

There was no intent to advocate for a new professional "entity" or organization. My apologies for being unclear.

Unfortunately, I may be unavailable online for a few days as my computer is on its way to the shop.