APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-04 > 1238989759

From: Jeanette Daniels <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Ancestry and professional genealogist project
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 20:49:19 -0700 (PDT)

Dee Dee,

I think that APG list members do need to think about these questions.  If list members are interested in joining an Internet listing service, I can suggest alternatives if the Ancestry list doesn't appeal after reading the fine print:  1)  Genealogy Freelancers at:  http://www.genealogyfreelancers.com/  2)  Genealogy Pro at:  http://www.genealogypro.com/ and 3) Expert Genealogy Professionals at:  http://expertgenealogy.com/

NOTE:  I am not connected to any of these three lists but I personally know genealogists that use them and are happy with them.

Jeanette