APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-04 > 1239051051

From: Debbie Parker Wayne <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Ancestry.com Expert Connect
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 15:50:51 -0500

Maybe because you are trying to help others who might not think of the
questions you thought of.

I use my own judgment both in reading the posts from people who always
seem to distrust a company and those who always seem to claim the
company is right no matter what. The truth is usually somewhere in the
middle and I like to hear both sides.

Regards, Debbie

Debbie Parker Wayne

wrote on 4/6/2009 3:20 PM:

> It is like anything else, if the offer doesn't interest you at all and
> you never would plan on using the service, or if you question whether
> it would be a good "deal" for you--then just don't use it. Why ask
> about a service you don't plan to consider?

This thread: