APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-04 > 1239651786

From: "Marian Pierre-Louis" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Professionalism in genealogy
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 15:43:06 -0400

Lisa,

Many of the many members of the New England Chapter of APG will be at the
New England Regional Genealogical Conference (NERGC) starting on April 22nd.
There will even be members from outside of New England such as Elissa
Scalise Powell. We'll have a booth in the vendor hall for you to identify
us easily but otherwise many of us are speakers, ancestor road show
consultants and volunteers for the conference.

Don't be shy about stopping and saying hi. After I went to my first NERGC
conference and introduced myself to Melinde Sanborn, FASG, before I knew it
I walked away as Publicity Chairperson for the next conference. So be
careful, you could be volunteering yourself next year!! :)

Marian Pierre-Louis
Fieldstone Historic Research
http://www.FieldstoneHistoricResearch.com

http://www.nergc.org/2009