APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-04 > 1240531629

From: "Jack Butler" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] DNA information needed
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 20:07:09 -0400

Quite a lot of work has been done in the area of DNA and genealogy and a
goodly amount of information about it is available on the net - a quick
search even revealed a Boswell surname study. Simple searches will yield
more info and recommendations for using than you will probably care to wade
through.