APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-04 > 1240843632

From: "kerrworks" <>
Subject: [APG] ah-has and eureka moments
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:47:12 -0600

Dear Genealogists,
In the beginning genealogy research book I am writing, I reiterate documentation, evaluation and analysis again and again.
But I want beginning researchers to know about and expect the thrill of the hunt, the extreme joy of bagging an ancestor, the victory dance of a new family connection. Will you help me do this by sending me brief accounts of some of your ah-ha and eureka moments to include in the book as sidebars? Your names, of course, will be attached.
Just jot down one or more great finds and send it to me with your name exactly as you want it.
Thank you so much,
LaRae Free Kerr

This thread: