APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-04 > 1241052391

From: Jackie King <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Ancestry.com Expert Connect
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 19:46:31 -0500

Joan -

Given that anyone can join APG ( although my guess is that many who do
have an idea they might want to become profession genealogists), how
does a membership guarantee they are an experienced genealogist?

If Ancestry.com is sending out blanket invitations just because someone
is a member of a group, it seems they might be a bit presumptuous is to
their experience level.

Jackie