APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-04 > 1241124753

From: Barbara de Mare <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Family Memoirs Book - Suggestions Needed
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:52:33 -0700 (PDT)

Lesli,

You should be able to scan the first book in, and thus not have to retype it. There must be placea that do scanning for you. We have scanning capability at work right on our copier. It scans to the computers faster than it copies. The scanned copy, which is pdf, can be edited with proper adobe software--not the free edition, but a lot more efficient and probably cheaper in the long run than retyping.

Barbara

Barbara L. de Mare, Esq.
Attorney, historian, genealogist, grandmother
155 Polifly Road
Hackensack, New Jersey 07601

(201) 567-9440 office
http://historygenealogyesq.blogspot.com/