APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-04 > 1241133960

Subject: Re: [APG] Ancestry.com Expert Connect
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 19:26:00 EDT

Langdon-

If you are doing client work you would always be charging your clients for
your expenses and time whether that time includes use of your Ancestry
subscription to locate data or not.

I've had occasions where finding something on Ancestry saved me the time
and trouble of spending hours in the courthouse or historical society
library. So, in some cases using Ancestry may well save your client rather than
add to the charges.

Joan

In a message dated 4/30/2009 6:36:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,