APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-05 > 1241518138

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] ship list 1920 Norfolk VA
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 06:08:58 -0400

The Mariners Museum library was recently moved to Christopher Newport
University. The only other local repository that might have something
is the Kirn Library in Norfolk. But it is in the middle of a move to a
different building. However, it does have some ship passenger lists on
microfilm.

Donald W. Moore, CG

Sent from my iPhone