APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-05 > 1241529981

From: Jeanette Daniels <>
Subject: Re: [APG] ship list 1920 Norfolk VA
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 06:26:21 -0700 (PDT)

Dear APG List,

I have not really followed this thread but I personally would check with the local county library system in the Norfolk, Virginia area as well as the local historical societies.  There is most-likely someone there in the area who knows if the records exist and where they are.  The county library system will have a genealogy-historian on staff usually.  When I telephone or email a county library system, I always ask to be referred to that person.  I hope this isn't old news for the thread.

Good luck,

Jeanette