APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-05 > 1241968492

From: "APG Office" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] health insurance, was Re: Genealogical Education
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 09:14:52 -0600

The study was done in 2003 and the report is available in the members only
section of the website under "Info Files." I doubt the reasons for being
unable to offer health insurance to members has changed.

Kathleen W. Hinckley, CG
Executive Director
Association of Professional Genealogists
PO Box 350998
Westminster, CO 80035-0998
(303) 465-6980
FAX: (303) 456-8825