APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-05 > 1243521261

From: "Elissa Scalise Powell, CG" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Charity function
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 10:34:21 -0400

Brenda,
Thanks for the update. It looks like the universe gave you a reward with the
"dream project" that came in after your generous donation of time to the
auction. I am also not surprised at the excitement of the winner who
obviously had something in mind when he bid on your services. That brings me
to a new thought: for those who are contemplating this in the future:
perhaps using a blank family group sheet and pedigree chart as part of the
auction package will facilitate information exchange or at least show the
winner that what they need to provide.

Best,
Elissa in Pittsburgh

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG
www.PowellGenealogy.com
Certification of Genealogists, used under license after periodic evaluations
by the Board.

This thread: