APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-06 > 1244075205

Subject: Re: [APG] Charging clients for digital images?
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 20:26:45 EDT

Well, I did say probably...but regardless, if you are copying an image from
a database you found at Ancestry or another subscription service (which I
had thought was the original topic in this thread but I could have
forgotten or misinterpreted that) then the overriding issue would be whether you
are violating a licensing agreement--so you wouldn't even have to concern
yourself with the more complex possibilities of copyright--you would be
violating your user licensing agreement.

Joan

In a message dated 6/3/2009 8:15:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,