APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-06 > 1244804239

From: Janis L Gilmore <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Question about Canadian census
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 06:57:19 -0400

Bonnie and others,

Thanks to the replies. Bonnie, your census link was just the ticket, and
supported Alison's suggestion that it is "NC" for "New Connexion" Methodist.

They were a laboring family who moved a good bit. I knew from a pension file
affidavit that they were C of E when they had access to it, but that
Methodist was their second choice. I had seen them as Wesleyan, but had not
yet bumped into this one.

Janis Walker Gilmore